How To Adopt A Hedgehog
1. Please do your research! Read our care sheet, adoption policies, and price page.
2. Once you feel that you are ready to adopt, fill out our adoption application.
3. When we receive your adoption application, if it is acceptable, you will be added to the waiting list.
4. As soon as the next litter arrives, the waiting list will be contacted. The list is not in order, everyone is contacted at once and has an equal opportunity at adopting. Everyone on the list will receive photos of each baby in the litter.
5. At this time, you will have the option to choose which hoglet you would like. When the litter reaches 2 weeks of age we will begin taking deposits. Deposits are paid through Paypal, Zelle, Cash App, Apple Pay and more
6. Once you put down a deposit, the hoglet is reserved for you. We will send you photos and videos weekly so you can watch your baby grow up.
7. At 6-8 weeks of age you can take your hedgehog home!